Philosophy

My philosophy is quite simple: don’t eat or drink too much junk, move your body and care for your mind.

I help people find their identity in a whole-foods based diet and promote an 80-20 rule of thumb. 80% of the time you should be making decisions you know to be healthy and in line with your goals. The remaining 20% is classified as mental health time and helps people stay on the straight and narrow with what they want to accomplish. Everyone’s got a 20%; mine consists of wine and the loaded burrito at the Mexican restaurant down the street. I am not one-directional in my dietary prescriptions and I will not sentence you to a life of celery and lemon water. I do not believe that one way of eating is best for everyone. Whether you identify with paleo, vegetarian, If It Fits Your Macros (IIFYM), or don’t know what the heck a macro is, I can help.

  • Eat quality food
  • Drink plenty of water
  • Limit the crap
  • Move your body
  • Care for your mind

  • The minute you choose to do what you really want to do, it's a different kind of life.
    - Buckminster Fuller

  • Courage doesn't mean you don't get afraid. Courage means you don't let fear stop you.
    - Bethany Hamilton

  • Challenges are what makes life interesting; overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.
    - Joshua J. Marine

  • The thing that is really hard, and really amazing, is giving up on being perfect and beginning the work of becoming yourself.
    - Anna Quindlen

 Purpose Driven Activity

Another cornerstone to my philosophy is regular and purposeful exercise. Simply put, you will not achieve what you want without physical activity. I will help you say goodbye to your inner couch potato and embrace a life full of movement.

 

 Mind, Body & Spirit Connection

Where the mind goes the body will follow. Caring for your mind serves as the glue in my philosophy. It won't matter how good you eat or how often you exercise, a habitually negative mindset will never give you a vibrant life.